viernes, 31 de agosto de 2018

Treating my disorder

Today I wanna talk about my disorder, how things are going and how they seem to be changing. Actually, I'm feeling pretty good lately, some days ago the sky was looking gray even when the sun was out, the world seem dark even when the sky was blue, and I felt my chest thighen up completely. But after some days of medication things have gone pretty good. I don't feel sadness anymore,empty a little and obsessed too but eventually it will go away. If you ask me how does it feel to have bipolar disoder it's like a roller coaster of emotions, sadness, depression then happiness and enjoyment and feeling super powerful. But then when the mood swing appears it feels as if they took your soul out and you start crying like there's no tomorrow. There's no cure for this condition but eventually it will get better. The gray sky will turn blue and the flowers will come out beautifully with a new fragance, so after everything I went through I believe I will get better. Hang in there woman, things are about to change...
Mireya Luna ❤

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario