sábado, 1 de septiembre de 2018

Early morning and I'm awake already

Today is Saturday and 4:40 am where I live, I simple couldn't go back to sleep. I woke up feeling my chest thighent up and like I couldn't breath because I had a dream. Yes ladies and gentleman a simple dream with a whole of meaning for me and raining outside like crazy doesn't help at all my feelings. I dream about the person I ever loved the most in my entire life, my first boyfriend and husband, you see he's gonna divorce me because I have bipolar disorder, he couldn't stand it anymore and I cried until I had no tears left, I feel better but in my dreams he came to visit me and I thought "I'm sleeping next to him, not with him" and repeated the words. It's very strange because I have no feelings for him anymore, but it's still very sad to know the disorder took everything I love the most, my love, jobs, friends I could have, kids I could had born, etc. It's quite sad to be honest but I believe things will turn out good at the end, I don't wanna die so even until the end I will keep fighting, hope if people read this I didn't bored them.
Mireya Luna ❤

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario