lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2018

Suicide prevention week

Today starts the suicide prevention national week. It must be pretty sad for those who commited suicide from the 9th to the 15th without even knowing it was suicide prevention week the last years. I can't blame them, depression it's such an awful feeling, with awful thoughts and sensations (because we have to remember feelings come from thoughts that make us feel sad or happy, sensations are those that we perceive at the touch of something or somebody, depression can give us a bad sensation if someone harrassed us or did something awful and then something revive that sensation again. Hard to explain but I will get better I guess). I can't help but sight at those who commited suicide, I mean they say it takes courage to live but I feel it takes more courage to kill yourself, at least I can rather keep crying and fighting than killing myself and not knowing what's gonna happen after that. What if there is an after life? What if you become a ghost? What if you come back again and again? What if there's nothing and we are sleeping? Which one sounds worst? Well, you choose your pick because I think any it's scary as hell. And if someone comes and they're like, "girl, you're such a cry baby, you're always crying about being depressed" well I am!! I can't help it if in the mornings I don't feel like getting up, or if my head feels as if I'm two people or I'm double and I need medicine, remember not only one doctor diagnose me with bipolar, but three and not only one diagnose me as obsessive but 4 and I really mean FOUR!!! Instead of judging me I would like people to be more empathetic and realize if they feel like me they should reach for help, because people care about us. Even the ones on the internet we don't know are like "hey your life it's pretty valuable, don't waste it! Yeah there are other devils that are like "if you're gonna jump, jump already!" But those are people full of hate who's life it's pretty shitty (sorry) and they only feel good hating, if they bite their tongues they would instantly die with their own poison. So if you are dealing with the same as me please, reach for help, the situation it's not hopeless, we don't know you but we care about yourself well being. I'm a sarcastic woman that jokes around with many things, but still I care. Everybody cares about us, strangers, youtubers, actors, just people in general, so DON'T GIVE UP; as a person with bipolar and going through a divorce I tell you, DON'T GIVE UP, never give up because you don't know if your problem will solve tomorrow, or even if it's sadness over a loss of someone please that person wouldn't want you to die, so keep going, cry if possible but don't give up. 
Well this is my entry hope if anybody reads it it reach them, love for everybody ❤
Selene Luna 🌙

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario