viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2018

Reincarnation, is it true?

Today one of my friends came to visit me, and I have to admit she's a very intelligent woman. We talk about different themes as if there's life in other planets and about reincarnation. People that know me really really deep knows I always dream with a man, that has the same features as me, dark hair and really pale skin, and that I am very afraid of him, as if he hurted me really bad in a past life, but we came to the conclusion that that is impossible, that it can't be, that maybe I saw something that made a big impact in my life and this man is a reflection of that fear. The weird part is that the type of guy I like has those features, I love dark haired pale skin guys and dark skinned guys too, my first two crushes were really dark, so dark that they didn't looked mexican, and I loved that, it's weird but that's how it is. I don't like pale guys with blonde hair and blue eyes, but my sweet baboo was like that and I started to like guys like that, but I go for dark skinned guys. But anyway I did what I had today so I feel really relaxed, and after realizing certain things, I came to the conclusion that I have to keep my personality and never change that, because it makes me me and nobody else's.
Mireya Luna 🌙 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario