jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2018

Getting deeper on the disorder

Today is one of those days you don't feel like doing anything. I runned out of medicine so I will go and get it tomorrow, when I have to do those things I wonder am I really sick or is it my imagination? You see the problem with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, or depression is that people think is in your hands and that you are dangerous. Nothing makes me more mad than hearing "oh sweetie it's just something that will go away if you try hard" I tried damn hard already and nothing changed, I feel divided in my head as if I were two people, even the neurologist thought I had a condition that was one in a million. But it's ok, I will never know if I do but for now I am diagnosed as a bipolar. We, (I mean bipolar people) never know stability, we visit the place but are not residents there. I am a happy-go-lucky intelligent woman, with a frail sensitive heart but a little bit of a temper, still very sarcastic and like joking around, but with my depression there are moments I don't wanna get out of bed, or I get so mad I explode easily or I get euphoric and act as a super human. I get sad, but I think about people with worst conditions and realize how selfish I sound, then I wanna cry because I can't do anything to help them. I do what I can but I'm no star to be able to do anything, so I stop thinking hecause then I get more depressed. But I have faith I seen good people around me, I have faith they can help.
Mireya Luna 🌙

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario