martes, 25 de septiembre de 2018

Appointment day

Today I went to the doctor, things seem to be working well, but the anxiety it's very bad, for the rest I'm well controlled, I can control the anxiety with exersise and the depression too, but the obsessions are vanishing and I'm very glad about it, so happy! I just been sleeping a lot lately and my dad's mad about it, my biological clock it's a mess n.nU but eventually I will get there. I feel happy and content about everything even about my ex husband, but I can't believe I leave such a good man slip from my hands!!! He's such a caring sweet guy, I wish I could make him love me again but it's all right, I still care about him and he cares about me. I hope we can be good friends in the future. Anyway, I found a job today, (finally!! I mean Girrrrrrrl you're 28, you can't be a loser forever) but I need money to get the papers I need, ah, money money money, money controls everything! Yay! But It will get better, (or will be?) 
Anyway that's my entry for today, stay healthy ❤
Selene Luna 🌙

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario