martes, 11 de septiembre de 2018

Wasn't gonna make a blog entry today

Today the entry will be short, while I listen to When the music's over from the doors (that is one of my favorite bands) I think and think about how I feel and realize it's nothing special. I don't think about anything bad or good but on the song, this song helps me escape from everything, it's just so good that I get captivated by it.
I took a while but I finally have my medicine, so it's a little hard I keep getting ups and downs by the lack of it, but I hope I can make it this time, I need to find a job, but last time the lack of understanding and information made people fired me. They fired me because I was sick, but I was good, really happy, I was even gonna study nursing but the lack of understanding of people made me lose my job. I had a pretty normal life when the medicine started to work so I guess it's just a matter of getting in track again. Well anyway, I feel a little better and kinda more relaxed even when I still think about things. Hope everything falls in place soon, for now I leave you guys with this pic of beautiful princess Zelda.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario