sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2018

September 15th... actually... 16th already

Today is already the 16th and we mexicans know what that means, Independence day!!! Yay!!!! Well... not too much yay I don't celebrate it duh xD. I actually don't like to be in the spotlight that way, I enjoy it with friends but not that way, too much noise. Anyway today was an amazing day, we had a lot of fun with my sister, I'm telling you she's crazy we were laughing while she danced she's a rainbow from the rolling stones (man what a nice song). She's pretty funny I still laugh when I think about it, I was almost crying when I saw her. 
So it was a funny nice day, I went out and I hope to keep in contact with my best friend Liz that she's here but we haven't keep in touch because her phone's crazy and I don't know where she lives, but she called me today and I was showering so she didn't called back :( but I hope to get her phone number so we can plan going out maybe tomorrow or one of those days so we can relax from all the stress we're dealing with. Anyway I dyed my hair purple but looks red lol hope it falls soon it's getting everywhere and it's annoying me
Well that's all
Selene Luna 🌙

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario