martes, 18 de septiembre de 2018

Had fun today!

Today I went out with my friend, that one that I thought I was never gonna see again, and I had a lot of fun!!! We went with her husband to look at some anime figures and some shirts with Mario and Link print on it. They were so cool!! But a little expensive at the same time, so we came back with nothing in our hands. But they were just so cool!! There was a shirt from Majora's mask, amazing for kids, except I have no kids so I leave it there lol. There was another one of Link and it has all the Links from all the games, since beggining to skyward (because I guess botw wasn't out yet); then we went to eat some pizza, it was good!! Little caesars (boy they won't sue me right xD)and had some sodas. I felt a little guilty because I've been running and doing exersise in the stationary bicycle to take care of myself and I ate 3 pieces of pizza, 3!!! Sigh, one is never snough >. <. But I had an amazing day, I only worry about the night. I started to have this weird anxiety feeling before bed and I can't sleep, but I hope it goes away. I was weeping days away about the fact that I have no man to tell me he likes me, or I'm pretty, but I realize today I feel much calmer about it and that I'm fine this way, I actually like it more, I can do whatever I want without anybody telling me anything, or if I was with this or who or that, I actually feel more calmer and relaxed that I thought I was gonna be, I thought I was gonna be crying the lost of my husband but I'm doing pretty good now, and calmer and feel really realized, maybe I was depending too much on him so I feel like nothing's missing, I mean lots of people really dislike being alone, and I don't feel that way, I feel happy being alone, and having no one right now, it's a good feeling to not have to give explanations to anybody, or be home at certain time, it feels really good.
So, anyway, I hope things stay like that for a while and that my body gets used to the pills so I can regulate my sleep and stop sleeping so much so I can find a job soon. For now a picture of me on a skirt and princess coat.
Selene Luna 🌙

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario